· First level analysis and trend identification to support the Revenue Management team in maximizing revenue for the company;
· Identify selling strategies in accordance with current trends (leg-based revenue management system);
· Ad hoc tasks relevant to the Revenue Management team requirements;
· Support on long-term revenue management planning for flight plan period;
· Reach goals and benchmarks in order to demonstrate effective performance;
· Analyzing daily reports for every assigned route;
· The general prospective of job functions.
· Bachelors’ degree (preferably in finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, business analytics or related field), but the most important – strong analytical skills and
· Fluency in English and Russian in writing, reading, speaking;
· Ability to analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data;
· Flexible, creative and ready to take initiative;
· Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
· Discounted tickets on the flights of Nord Wind Airlines network – without restrictions
· Young and pro-active team
· Unique experience in airline industry
NOTE: only English CV is acceptable (interview is also in English)