Yandex is one of the largest IT companies in Europe with a $23+ bn market cap and for the last 20 years has developed from search engine to IT ecosystem with presence in several markets: advertising, mobility, classifieds, media, e-commerce, fintech etc.
▪ Gathering and analyzing industry and market data (incl. TAM calculation, industrial benchmarks, trends, industry deep dive etc.)
▪ Interactions with businesses within Yandex regarding potential investment opportunities
▪ Operational and financial analysis (incl. cohort analysis, LTV/CAC calculations, management accounts review)
▪ Participation in documentation drafting, due diligence process, integration planning and documentation negotiation
▪ Preparation of valuation models and presentation materials for internal discussions, Board of Directors and Investment Committee
Skills and competencies required:
▪ Top-tier university graduate (i.e. HSE, MSU, NES) with an outstanding educational track record ▪ At least 1 year (Analyst) of relevant experience within IB / PE / VC / Management Consulting / Big 4 (corporate finance) or corporate finance / M&A divisions of corporates
▪ Strong interest in IT industry and emerging technologies
▪ Analytical mindset with attention to details
▪ Ability to balance multiple tasks and commit to responsibilities
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Team player, positive attitude, highly motivated
▪ High level of spreadsheet / slides expertise
▪ Language skills: fluent spoken and written English
Please apply by 31 May 2021 via sending your Cover Letter (in the email body) and CV to email@example.com, cc’ing firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Add email subject "Yandex M&A Analyst / Intern – Your Name".