You will be part of a high performing, best-in-class team, which aims to make strong investments for Revery Group. In turn you will need to have strong analytical capabilities, be hard working and willing to learn.
• Collect information and perform research on an industry / company
• Support in preparation of financial models and presentations for internal and external use
• Support in performing valuation analysis and analysis of target capital structures / deal terms • Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources
• Other financial analyses required on ad hoc basis
• Support the front office on deals, providing key analysis to inform decision making
• Present key business information to executive team
• Support any ad hoc projects
• Strong numeric skills, excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Demonstrated history of academic achievement and career development
• A hands-on and diligent approach
• Start-up approach, no task is too big or too small for you
• Ready and willing to get your hands dirty
• Ambitious as Revery wants to grow quickly you will be expected to be flexible and malleable.
Things move fast, new ideas materialise quickly, and you will have to react accordingly. No two days will be the same and you’ll be poised to see the fruits of your labor put into place and make an impact immediately.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org