- Build, structure, and run financial models for clients (mostly startups).
- Do forecasting and analysis.
NextRound Partners is the Texas-based company helping founders navigate the fundraising process and getting startups to the next round of financing. Now the NextRound Partners team is looking for a venture capital lover to help with building financial models for their clients.
Why join NextRound Partners?
- You will get valuable entrepreneurial experience and learn how all the processes in the venture capital company work.
- You will communicate directly with the founder.
- You will have an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow together with the powerful team.
- Love to venture capital.
- Understanding of tech business models.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Financial knowledge/background, ability to build financial models.
- Fluent English – you will be working with native speakers.
- Self-management skills – you need to be able to work on your own and make decisions without asking many clarifying questions.
- Ability to adjust to the CDT time zone (that is, sometimes to have working hours after 17:00 Moscow time, best if it is from 21:00 Moscow time).
- Part-time employment (4 hours per day, 5/2), you can combine with studies.
- Remote work.
- Constant learning, growth and development together with the team.
- The opportunity to gain entrepreneurial experience and work directly with the founder.
- Competitive salary on the junior level.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: 16th of September 2020
Only the applicants with a cover letter will be considered: in a letter in English, tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Ссылка на вакансию: https://grintern.ru/internships/10967-junior-financial-analyst-nextround-partners-texas-remote-work