Currently we are searching for a Junior Analyst. In this position, you will manage Bank capital structure, capital adequacy ratios, prepare dividend payment proposals, and assess capital planning strategies impact on Banks financial indicators
- contribute to strategic assessment, analysis and management of the Bank's capital levels, adequacy indicators (RAS, IFRS), capital dynamics factors;
- contribute to preparation of dividend payment proposals;
- optimize RWA (risk weighted assets) forecasting according to Russian accounting standards;
- develop strategies for capital allocation to various business lines;
- actively interact with risk department, financial controlling, as well as companies of RBI Group;
- prepare reports and analytical materials for the management of Treasury department and Management Board of the Bank.
- bachelor in finance/economics/math (HSE/NES/MSU graduates are preferred);
- good academic performance (high GPA, ranking – top 20% of the class);
- experience in bank Treasury, Risk Management, Capital Markets, Controlling is a strong advantage;
- deep knowledge of finance, macroeconomics, statistics and econometrics;
- understanding of financial markets and financial instruments (fixed-income, FX/IR derivatives, basis swaps, options) is an advantage;
- good skills in Excel (VBA), Power Point, SQL;
- programming experience (Python/R/C++) is a strong advantage;
- fluent English (upper-intermediate as minimum).
What we offer:
- low formalism/ bureaucracy corporate culture;
- driven, cooperative and sophisticated team;
- competitive salary and excellent social package;
- comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.
Send your CVs and CLs to Veronika Glazkova Veronika.GLAZKOVA@raiffeisen.ru