Activities cover a wide range of infrastructure assets, among which key ones are:
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Utilities and waste processing
- Oil and Gas extraction
- Social Infrastructure
The Position The role is designed to support the origination and structuring of transactions, assisting senior members on projects, managing and mentoring analysts, working on financial models and assisting in the execution of transactions. This is a maternity cover.
- To support and assist the senior team members with preparing numeric analysis, conducting market research, and preparing written documentation in relation to various Infrastructure projects.
- Provide leadership and training to Analysts, explain financial concepts, provide modelling and presentation training. Manage and mentor the Analysts.
- Conduct numeric/modelling analysis of transactions, including but not limited to creating transaction models in Excel or other software tool as may be appropriate; build long term forecast of the project’s financial statements (balance sheet, cash flow, profit and loss) and operational projections; conduct equity return analysis; run stress scenarios/what if analysis; model & size debt and its repayable profile; provide modelling output to the relevant parties and ensure that model is well documented and explained.
- Assist senior team members with preparation of various documents, conduct relevant transaction specific or Industry specific research as requested by senior team members and maintain deal databases, project pipeline, industry contact databases etc, as requested.
- Engage in project management/negotiation activities under supervision of more senior team members.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Knowledge of finance and accounting. Bachelor degree or higher in finance, business or accounting. MBA is a plus
- Strong interpersonal / human relation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy; ability to work with MS office
- At least three years work experience in financial sector (banking preferred)
- Ability to create forecasts and spreadsheet models
- Team player