Who are Mastercard?
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Mastercard is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide, Mastercard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories. You find more information on www.mastercardworldwide.com.
There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates both—immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth. The Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. We invite you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
What it is
A permanent opportunity but dedicated to an 18-month program that educates, inspires personal growth, and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard. Launch will include development opportunities such as:
- Professional skills learning
- Business-driven rotations or experiences
- Networking and career conversations
- A capstone final project
You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
What you’ll do
We have exciting opportunities within both Marketing and Sales:
You will contribute to create Project & Account Plans and help Digital Payments and Product teams to keep these presentation up-to-date based on DP inputs;
- Analyse current market & explore new possible opportunities
- Keep and expand local knowledge base
- Help Digital, Account and Product teams to manage sales & projects pipeline, participate in Digital Payments' meeting, creating meeting minutes and help to follow up different topics and projects;
- Help Customers to provide an appropriate guidance for their requests related to Transfers including among several different teams like Franchise, Finance etc;
- If needed start escalation process, create status report for projects in pipeline
- Lead your own project within the product team
- Executes marketing strategies, activities, and events (includes advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by coordinating logistics and providing additional support, as directed
- Supports development of creative content for application in marketing strategies, including thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise, by following specific directions from team members
- Tracks budget for smaller marketing programs, and raises awareness when programs are not on track against budget
- Supports campaign performance measurement and evaluation by gathering relevant data
- Supports preparation of marketing solution presentations, by gathering data and formatting documents
- May interact with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.) to ensure that deadlines are met
What you’ll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Final year or graduated since Sept 2021
- Languages: English to professional standard
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analyses using various programs, e.g., Microsoft Office