Boeing Finance team provide an opportunity for students to join full-time or part-time internship program within Accounting function (Fixed term contract).
Pay attention that the company is open for any motivated students with strong financial and economics academic/professional background
Selected candidates will be able to work, gain hands-on experience and learn from experts, while collaborating with the team.
The Intern role will contribute to and support the overall accounting operations in Russia (position is located in Moscow).
As a member of our diverse and inclusive team, you will play an important role and your mission will be to perform statutory accounting and work with multiple functions across the entire organization.
- Support Travel & Expense Reporting and Accounts Payable processes
- Archiving documents
- Support fixed assets and inventory accounting
- Participation in scheduled annual and unscheduled inventory of property and liabilities of the Company
- Ad-hoc requests
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Existing authorization to work in Russia
- Past internship or work experience with relation to accounting considered a plus
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Bachelor degree program or graduated major in accounting /finance areas
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- A committed team player
- Enjoy driving change and efficiency
- Well organized with ability to prioritize tasks
To apply follow the link https://jobs.boeing.com/ and choose 00000243950 Intern Accountant (Accountant-General) (Fixed term contract)).