Here are some cool things our Marketing Interns work on:
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning Visa’s external agencies.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as partnership activities.
- Measuring and celebrating our social impact via researching and analyzing market and consumer trends, competitor activities and consumers’ insights
- Promoting Visa and its products and services using a broad range of channels including digital and social media, OOH, radio and BTL.
- Learn how we work with our partners (Banks, Merchants and Fintechs), in order to enhance your skills of selling an idea, expressing and defending your professional point of view.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and agency briefings on different types of marketing projects.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2023 or 2024
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August – 12 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills