- investment research of Russian and global public equity universe: analyzing industries and companies, building financial and valuation models, providing valuations (DCF, multiples), generation of trading ideas;
- the news flow monitoring, identification of market drivers, studying and verification sell-side reports, interactions with analysts and companies’ representatives;
- writing digests on market trends and major events on weekly and quarterly basis, making presentations on mutual fund performances and investment strategies;
- assistance to portfolio managers, responding to client requests, consultation of investment product sales managers.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in economics, finance, math or physics;
- at least 2 years of equity research experience;
- robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Capital Markets;
- proficiency in Excel, building financial models from scratch, preparing investment presentations and writing reports;
- fluent English (both speaking and writing);
- Bloomberg, Excel VBA, Python is a plus;
- CFA would be a strong advantage.
What we offer: driven, cooperative and sophisticated team; competitive salary and excellent social package; comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.
Send your CV to: Valentina.Zaytseva@raiffeisen.ru with subject line «Equity Analyst»