The Asset Management Division (AM) in Moscow is a multi-product investing and lending group with a mission to find, assess and provide capital to attractive companies across the capital structure. AM has operated in CIS space since 2006 with a flexible multi-sector investment mandate.
The Moscow team is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to work in an investment analyst capacity covering CIS markets.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial analysis, valuation models and investment committee memos
- Monitoring of portfolio companies
- Gathering and analysing industry and market data
- Assisting the team with internal reporting
- Excellent spoken and written English and Russian
- Strong academic record with a demonstrably high numerical, verbal and analytical competence
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure, strong work ethic
- PC literate with strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Accounting / Finance
- Relevant work experience / internships within
- Investment Banking / Private Equity / Management Consulting preferred
We are currently accepting applications for an off cycle intern to start work in 2022.
To submit an online application or to find out more about opportunities at Goldman Sachs, we would encourage you to visit us online at this LINK and select:
- POSITION: Seasonal/Off-Cycle Internship
- DIVISION: Asset Management Division LOCATION: Moscow
DEADLINE: 13th September 2021