- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis and marketing spending analysis.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- And many more.
- 3rd – 6th year student or graduated within the last 1 year;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Strong thinking/analysis skills and a real passion for solving logic/algebra based problems;
- Strong data manipulation skills. Regular use of a programming language. Ideally experience in relational database even if basic (MS Access);
- Readiness to work full working hours.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.