We expect from our future colleague:
- Bachelor or master degree from top-tier Russian or Western university
- Interest in IT, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision
- English – Intermediate or higher
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance and financial analysis is an advantage
What will you do:
- Analytical support in the strategic development of the company, incl international expansion
- Gathering data and performing competition analysis
- Coverage and research of Video Analytics and Facial Recognition market
- Assistance in implementation of strategic projects of the company
- Preparation of client presentations and supporting documents for meeting with shareholders.
What we provide:
- Opportunity to strengthen hard skills and gain experience in the highly developing IT sector
- Solving real business problems and the ability to influence the company's business
- Brilliant team and the ability to learn best practices from the leading specialists with experience in BIG3 and BIG4 and other top-tier companies in finance and IT;
- Office with proximity to Belorusskaya metro station, leading to the heart of Moscow.
- This chance would be great for students without any strong experience. Probation will be an unpaid internship with prospects to join the company and have compensation for successful candidates.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Part-time Analyst / Intern” until 1 March 2022, Cover Letter is welcomed. Successful candidates will be invited for interview.