- Build the company’s voice, find a way how to communicate the company’s values better.
- Build and manage the whole creative cycle.
- Run company’s social media – the team values content and hate emojis, so no Instagram/Facebook/TikTok, only LinkedIn.com and Medium.com with the focus on writing.
- Build newsletters to VCs and to potential customers.
- Create content for educational programs.
- Improve the company’s visuals – help with designing.
NextRound Partners is the Texas-based company helping founders navigate the fundraising process and getting startups to the next round of financing. Now the NextRound Partners team is looking for a creative person to help with telling their story in a broader sense and building the media voice of the company.
Why join NextRound Partners?
- You will have freedom to test out all your creative ideas.
- You will get valuable entrepreneurial experience and learn how all the processes in the startup work.
- You will communicate directly with the founder.
- You will have an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow together with the powerful team.
- You will have a lot of touch-points with people and create long-lasting relationships.
- You need to love venture capital and tech startups or at least have an understanding of that sphere in order to create relevant content for the company.
- Fluent English – you will be representing the company in the English-speaking world, run its social media, write newsletters, etc.
- Experience or knowledge in marketing and SMM to be able to cope with the tasks (see "What will you do?" section).
- An eye for design – you need to be able to create beautiful digital things.
- Self-management skills – you need to be able to work on your own and make decisions without asking many clarifying questions.
- Ability to adjust to the CDT time zone (that is, sometimes to have working hours after 17:00 Moscow time, best if it is from 21:00 Moscow time).
- Part-time employment (4 hours per day, 5/2), you can combine with studies.
- Remote work.
- Constant learning, growth, and development together with the team.
- The opportunity to gain entrepreneurial experience and work directly with the founder.
- Competitive salary on the junior level.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: 16th of September 2020
Only the applicants with a cover letter will be considered: in a letter in English, tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
To apply - follow the link https://grintern.ru/internships/10966-junior-creative-marketer-nextround-partners-texas-remote-work