- Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in International Business/Commerce with a major in Business Analytics, Data Analysis/Management, Information Systems, or International Finance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and present complex information into simple models
- Good business understanding
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau Software is a plus
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Applications open till 15 July 2021 for a start date in October 2021. Use the ‘Apply’ button to introduce yourself with a CV in English and showcase your Digi-talents.