- planning and estimation of financial/capital impact coming from balance sheet exposures generating open currency position changes;
- analyzing open currency position drivers and searching for opportunities to optimize of open currency position utilization;
- incorporating into regular open currency position planning methodological and regulatory changes;
- coordination and alignment of business-lines needs for open currency position utilization on a regular basis and during yearly budgeting process;
- applying for open currency position risk sublimits of each business-line;BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, economics or finance.
- bachelor in finance/economics/math (HSE/NES/MSU graduates are preferred);
- good academic performance (high GPA, ranking – top 20% of the class);
- deep knowledge of finance, macroeconomics, statistics and econometrics;
- understanding of financial markets and financial instruments (FX/IR derivatives, options);
- fluent English (upper-intermediate as minimum);
- good skills in Excel (VBA), Power Point, SQL;
- one year of working experience in financial sector;
- experience in bank Treasury, Risk Management, Capital Markets, Controlling is a strong advantage;
- programming experience (Python/R/C++) is a strong advantage;
- CFA certificate is an advantage
What we offer: driven, cooperative and sophisticated team; competitive salary and excellent social package; comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.
Find out more about the vacancy you can by link, CV can be sent to: Valentina.Zaytseva@raiffeisen.ru with subject line «Open currency position planning analyst»
Внимание! Если у Вы студент/выпускник МИЭФ и сомневаетесь подаваться или нет на эту вакансию, у Вас вопросы по Вашему профилю, ожиданиям и т.д. пишите на firstname.lastname@example.org или @vikapralich в Telegram.