SOVA Capital Limited is an FCA authorised and regulated broker based in London. We offer institutional and corporate clients a full range of investment brokerage services, including independent research, securities trading, electronic and high-touch execution and public capital markets financing.
SOVA's Quantitative Investment Strategies Team concentrates on development of state-of-the-art automatic and semi-automatic trading solutions across global markets, systematic trading strategies and portfolio management techniques, improves quality and automation of derivatives trading business, continues digitalization of our Structured Trading Desk solutions.
The successful candidate will have a strong programming background, familiarity with mathematical techniques and the fluency to leverage both skills to produce trading solutions and high-performance production code. In this role you will:
· Use the quantitative methods to develop sophisticated investment models and shape our insights into how the markets behave;
· Develop systematic trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation;
· Proactively analyze data, run simulations, and pursue wide-ranging research to improve performance;
· Apply tick-level data analysis to define strategy decision-making;
· Develop tools and platform enhancements to bolster productivity through innovative system-building and automation.
Qualities that make great candidates:
· MS/PhD degree in a technical field – Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics (or related subject) must be completed upon employment;
· Strong C#, C/C++ or Java programming background;
· Experience in object-oriented programming;
· Ability to learn the intricacies of financial markets and trading;
· Motivation and resourcefulness in quickly solving hard problems through the creative application of technology;
· Ability to tackle in-depth research projects and communicate complex ideas clearly;
· Deeper understanding of any of the following fields: Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Statistics, Optimization, Signal Processing, Computer Architecture, Machine Learning.
· Full-time job;
· Permanent contract;
· Competitive salary;
· Comfortable office;
· Social package.
Send your CVs to Maria Novikova: Maria.Novikova@sovacapital.com
Если вам надо посоветоваться, как откликнуться, подходит ли ваше резюме, что говорить, как говорить, как проходить интервью и т.д. - пишем мне на email@example.com или находим меня в ТМ (@vikapralich) или в ВК