OKS Group is currently looking for an Analyst/Intern.
• Gathering information and performing market and company research;
• Building and updating financial models;
• Drafting of analytical presentations and investment memos;
• Assisting with due diligence of potential targets;
• Participation in the general management and oversight of portfolio companies;
• Managing external accounting, consulting, and other expert advisors to draft reports;
• Communications with the management of portfolio companies to coordinate day-to-day tasks.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university;
• CFA is a plus;
• Self-starter with get it done attitude, high level of self-motivation, intelligence, and business acumen;
• Excellent analytical, excel and power point skills;
• Excellent verbal and written Russian and English;
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (VC, PE, IB, Consulting).
• A unique opportunity to gain VC/PE experience;
• Close cooperation with portfolio companies;
• Friendly working atmosphere with reasonable work life balance;
• Market level compensation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org