• Ability to demonstrate your genuine interest in the position through projects experience, your independent investment strategies/research, participation in CFA program, strong academic background, etc.;
• Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Finance or quantitative/related fields;
• Experience (2-4 years for Analyst) in investment research, private equity, corporate finance, valuation, quant, trading in top firms;
• Upper-intermediate English or higher;
• Strong hard skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, ability to work with large sets of data, Bloomberg knowledge is a plus;
• Understanding of financial modelling, valuation and corporate finance is mandatory, strong knowledge of fixed income is a plus;
• Ability to work full time (Analyst) / shortened work day (Intern).
What you will do: We expect proactive approach, strong business acumen and ability to lead projects independently following the short period with the team.
The position is generalistic and will encompass wide spectrum of tasks depending on our business needs, and candidate’s skills and knowledge:
• Analysis and research of investment opportunities in different forms such as external investment funds, structured products, complex financing deals, IPO/pre-IPO as well as single stock/bonds/derivatives ideas;
• Supporting ECM team on deals analysis, valuation, investors materials;
• Performing backtests and statistical analysis on large datasets for trading / structured product strategies;
• Generating and analyzing ideas in fixed income (HY bonds) for our Sovcom HY USD hedge fund as well as clients’ portfolios;
• Preparing marking materials, pitches and investors presentations;
• Coverage of market themes, including macroeconomics, diving into complicated investment themes and preparation of analytical memos. What we provide:
• Ability to widen your understanding of financial markets and become an expert / project leader in one of topics over short period of time;
• Ability to get Financial Advisor government certification with fees covered;
• Friendly and young team of professionals with strong experience in financial industry (Deutsche Bank, EY, BCS, etc.);
• Office with great view on Krasnopresnenskaya Nab.
How to apply:
- Please send us CV titled “NameSurname_Position” at email@example.com with subject “Sovcombank WM – Analyst / Intern” (choose appropriate) until 30 June 2021. You may include a short motivation letter (no more than 200 words). Please note that candidates will be considered on “first come – first served” principle.