Interns will work on a wide range of transactions including cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, including, but not limited to, acquisitions, corporate mergers, divestitures, tender offers, purchase of assets and LBOs. Interns are expected to be involved in the development, structuring and financing of transactions and attend internal and client meetings and negotiations.
- Market research;
- Drafting of client presentations;
- Financial analysis and modeling;
- Preparation of memorandums for internal and external use;
- Conducting financial and other business related research;
- Coordinating complex and often time-sensitive processes;
- Assistance in the execution of transactions.
We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in their prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- A minimum GPA of 4.5 from a recognized university is preferred;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- A basic knowledge of finance;
- Prior investment banking experience is desirable but not obligatory;
- Exceptional attention to detail and intellectual curiosity and an interest in finance;
- An excellent, team-based attitude;
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both Russian and English;
- Calm under pressure with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point.
We offer paid internship at St. Petersburg office or remotely. Based on their performance, interns might be promoted to an analyst position after 1-3 months.
To apply, please send your CV with topic “M&A Intern: Name Surname” to: firstname.lastname@example.org