Role and Principal Responsibilities:
- Assisting in day-to-day deal origination and execution of the transactions;
- Complex financial analysis, valuation, and modeling;
- Preparation of presentation materials as well as marketing documentation;
- Conducting industry and company research;
- Direct communication with the clients on various matters related to the execution of transactions.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university in Russia or abroad;
- At least 2 years of work experience in top IB / PE / Big-4;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and accounting;
- Outstanding financial modeling and technical skills;
- Superior knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Fluent Russian and English; additional foreign language is an advantage;
- Exceptionally motivated, ambitious, and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think and work independently.
Send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com) with the email subject «Global Banking Analyst - Financing advisory».