The Dialogue was founded by Rimma Boshernitsan a multi-disciplinary strategy advisory. Before founding The Dialogue, Rimma spent 12 years as a strategic advisor to CEOs of emerging businesses and Fortune 500 companies, working with some of the most well-known brands in the US, Europe: Apple, Google, Lyft, Aesop, Levi’s, Kraft Foods, NetApp, Chevron, and Deloitte Consulting. Rimma has a passion for people and their stories and excels at collapsing boundaries to solve complex challenges. Through The Dialogue, she taps into the creative power of her global network and focuses it on the critical issues of our time.
Right now the Dialogue is looking for a Junior Project Manager who's gonna help them with their new launching project. Rimma & her colleagues want you to join their team of experts for the next 6 months to assist in administrative work, research, lead generation, and other tasks. Do you want to develop in project management & work in a company that makes a huge impact on the Fortune 500 companies & changes industries? Apply right now!
What will you do?
- Basic project management tasks - communicate with the team members on various topics to make sure everything is on time, help them to run the new project, help with tracking activity in the project plan;
- Conduct research to help Rimma and her team better understand the market (i.e. they might ask you to find top-20 agricultural companies that are sustainable in the US);
- Outreach to founders & CEOs of potential clients to build a new relationship between them and the Dialogue;
- Participate in team calls and track any sort of calls & communication and then go back to Rimma & her colleagues with the collected information.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills - you'll communicate with potential clients all over the world, so we don't want to hear or see any mistakes.
- Research skills - you don't trust one source of information, so you always check several sources before you find the truth.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.).
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Independence and self-reliance - you can make decisions on your own without being constantly supervised.
- Knowledge of Asana or ability to quickly learn it.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you can see new business opportunities, threats, or adverse events that may affect the company. You have the mindset of a consultant.
- Ability to adjust to the PST time zone - the team has common check-in calls every week in PST mornings & 2-hour meetings once a week where you need to be present to take notes. All the meetings take place around 20:00-21:00 Moscow time.
Not necessary but will be a huge plus
- Experience in using KeyNote.
What we offer:
- Part-time employment (5 working hours per day, 5/2). Please note that we support your desire to combine this job with studies, however, we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- Remote work. You may be located in any country or city, just need a good Internet connection and the opportunity to adjust your working schedule to have overlapping hours with the team.
- A great chance for you to be a part of a new launching project that might impact the whole industry.
- Stability - this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: 12th of February 2021.
Please note that the later you apply - the more intensive your selection process will be, for example, you will have less time for the test assignment, etc.
1. Fill in the application form - attach your CV;
2. Complete the VCV recording;
3. Complete the test assignment;
4. Have a Zoom-interview with Grintern’s Senior Recruiter (no video required);
5. Have a video Zoom-interview with the company’s founder;
6. Get hired!