IXcellerate (“IXC”) - the largest carrier neutral data center operator in Russia is looking to expand its investments and M&A team. The Company executes on its investment pipeline by expanding data centers footprint, is looking into M&A opportunities as well as public capital markets opportunities to fuel the growth of the business. IXC is backed by blue chip shareholders, such as Goldman Sachs, IFC and Sumitomo, and internationally recognized founder Guy Willner.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join the team and develop career in investments, strategy and M&A and contribute to the Company’s rapid growth.
More about the Company: https://ixcellerate.com/
Investment analyst / manager will report to the Company’s Head of Strategy and Investments and support him in the day-to-day workstreams with focus:
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of business cases and presentations for the top-management and the Board of Directors
- Engagement in M&A and IPO workstreams, internal and external materials preparation, engagement in day-to-day communication with advisors and assistance with due diligence process
- Ad-hoc investment analysis and research tasks
- Assistance in preparation of marketing materials for investors
- Finance / economics / engineering major
- Background in BIG-4 / banking / PEs
- Experience in financial modelling
- Management accounts, RAS and IFRS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Analytical mind-set, open-minded and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc email@example.com
Внимание! Если у Вы студент/выпускник МИЭФ и сомневаетесь подаваться или нет на эту вакансию, у Вас вопросы по Вашему профилю, ожиданиям и т.д. пишите на firstname.lastname@example.org или @vikapralich в Telegram.