We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in a wide range of projects related to market entry strategy, market research and business development (supply chain, IT, etc.) within the experienced team from both private equity and consulting.
- Analysis and development of new business processes and projects
- Market research and experience of players in the industry analysis
- Construction of operational models, calculation of the potential effect of the project
- Monitoring the progress of the assigned business task
- Formulate requests to other departments, understand what is missing to solve a particular problem.
- Position requires minimum of 2-3 years work experience as a business / financial analyst in a bank, consulting, a large Russian or international company in the next sectors: TMT, FMCG, e-commerce or technology startups
- Prompt analysis of a large amount of information and search for a solution based on this analysis
- Project leadership skill, organization of cross-functional meetings and processes
- Ability to build and analyze financial and business models
- Availability to work full-time and hard-working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence products will be extremely useful
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
What can we offer?
- Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives (ex-RDIF) and IT professionals recently joined from Alibaba, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
- New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
- Competitive compensation
Please send your CV to Erik Marushkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject «International Business Development – Analyst | Name Surname».