🔥 For ICEF graduates with at least 2 years of experience in Credit Risk Modelling
📌 Position: (Senior) Associate/Manager
📌 Company: PwC
📌 Department: Regulatory Management, International Quant Team
📌 Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
📌 Description: We are looking for highly motivated and skilled candidates to join our multicultural team based in Frankfurt. Our projects are mostly related to the regulatory credit risk model development and validation activities according to the European regulatory requirements, generally known as Internal Rating Based Approach or IFRS9 frameworks. Some of the projects might be related to the credit business modelling (Collection, EWS, Credit decision models, Fraud). The team has been covering several territories – Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg, Austria, France and Germany.
- Previous credit risk model development/validation experience (at least 2 years).
- Previous experience in consulting (e.g. Big 4) is an important plus.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Industrial Engineering (Master’s degree in business, finance or a quantitative field is preferred).
- Solid knowledge of at least one of these programming languages - SAS, Python, R.
- Good command of SQL.
- Knowledge of Ensemble methods and NLP is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communications skills (in English), knowledge of German (or any other European language), although preferred, is not a prerequisite.
- Last but not least – you are ready to travel (across Europe) and enjoy doing it.
👉 Please send your CVs to the following email: email@example.com