- Degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related field or Student in his/her last year of studies
- Knowledge and programming experience in Python or any other tool
- Big Data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate technical and analytical content in an understandable way in both Russian and English
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with our Analytics group in Moscow. As a member of this team, you’ll work with our consulting teams to carry out complex data analysis and modeling, creating a foundation for sound recommendations for client studies and internal projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Your work will be project-oriented, and you will often be responsible for the entire analytical process from task definition to interpretation of results and delivery to the client.
In collaboration with our consultants and clients, you will discuss your results constructively, in continuous search of the best possible solution. Your work will be multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily as well as build your industry and methodology knowledge on an ongoing basis. A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
At the end of the internship, you may receive an offer to join us as a full-time Data Scientist.