· Undergraduate degree from a top-tier Russian or foreign university in quantitative disciplines such as finance, economics, math, or statistics
· At least 1 year of experience at an investment bank, consulting, business valuation, or audit roles with exposure to Russian oil and gas sector.
· A good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting financial statements.
· Skilled at financial modeling and valuation and has the ability to deal with large amounts of unstructured data.
· Solid communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas concisely; the ability to prioritize tasks and work in a high-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
· Oil and gas industry experience is a plus
· CFA / ACCA levels passed is a plus.
· Advanced command of English.
· Full-time job
· Competitive salary
· Comfortable office
· Social package