We are looking for Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst, Strategy and Business analysis department at the Project Team of 5G at Rostec.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Strategy components development and consolidation;
- Product mapping;
- Regular monitoring and analysis of technology trends;
- Regular monitoring and market research of Russian and foreign industrial startups in terms of promising technologies for communication networks of future generations;
- Search for information regarding frequency regulation and foreign regulation;
- Analysis of technical documentation and ITU standards;
- Formation of abstracts, reference materials and conclusions;
- Development of road maps, business models, technological forecasts;
- Formation of official correspondence.
- Higher education in finance / economics / management (optional master's degree);
- Experience in foreign consulting (BIG-3, BIG-4), in-house strategy departments at Russian companies, any similar work experience;
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, form and test hypotheses;
- Ability to independently create high quality and reliable content that demonstrates deep technical and business knowledge;
- Powerful problem solving;
- Experience in working in conditions of uncertainty and multitasking;
- English language not lower than the Upper-Intermediate level;
- Experience in TMT projects, digital transformation, education, increasing the operational efficiency of the organization will be an advantage.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- 5/2, long hours;
- Transportation costs compensation;
- The salary will be determined based on the interview results.
- CV in English send to email email@example.com with covering message.
- Indicate the expected position in the subject line.