• Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
• Creating and updating financial models.
• Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions.
• Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
• Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put You at ease with financial data.
• You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
• You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
• You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English.
• Ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
• You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
Apply via link: https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/..