The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three - six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotatethrough three functions of the business, including: Product, Business Development, Marketing, Digital Solutions, Data Science, Client Services and Sales. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Rotational Assignments include:
Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction.
Some things you might work on during your Product rotation include:
- Market research and intelligence, competitors benchmarking
- Products strategy definition for both core products and digital solutions
- Products range definition, including features, benefits and pricing
- New products and platforms development
- Products adaptation to local market needs and customization at Issuer level
- Structuring of the CVP through in house development and partnerships
- Delivery of products to clients, including marketing materials
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients.
Some things you might work on during your Business Development rotation include:
- Provide support to the BD team to develop and maintain the relationship between Visa and the clients
- Process the new licenses, opening, upgrades, & downgrades of new bins.
- Work with licensing teams to ensure completion of paperwork as well as timely submission of documentation working back from launch of the products
- Understand and implement card design brand standards. Provide urgent support to clients in obtaining waivers on designs.
- Attend to client queries and issues, and provide timely and efficient solutions
- Monitor and analyze competitor strategies and contribute to developing/responding to these
- Support BD team in preparation of presentations/pitches to clients, and internal decks for account reviews
- Support internal compliance requirements for the BD team
- Preparation of regular analysis reports for market and for clients, focusing on portfolio performance and market share, comparison with targets by quarters.
Visa Marketing is the brand custodian, in charge of driving awareness, preference and conversion across B2B and B2C audiences. The team is responsible of building audience centric campaigns that reinforce emotional affinity via innovation and tangible proof points. This is an opportunity to use your creativity, strategic planning, and make a real contribution to the organization and its mission.
Some of the things you will be focusing on during your Marketing rotation include:
- Develop compelling content programs across owned channels, including social, email and web and manage publication process within the CEMEA marketing team and from PR/Comms team
- Manage our key partnerships with our media buying agency, from strategy, channel planning, digital and data to push our digital evolution upstream and leverage the relationship with key global partners
- Manage digital and social agencies / partners to drive breakthrough innovative engagement and always on social strategy
- Monitoring all the new trends, tools, technologies in digital and social
- Contribute to the development of Visa’s CRM and data strategy to be used for effective communication
- Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behavior to digital/social marketing
Visa's Digital Solutions Product group is responsible for providing the product platforms required to deliver on Visa’s Digital strategy and goals, with the Visa Token Service (“VTS”) platform the key enabler. The associate will focus on supporting the overall strategy, analysis, and optimization of issuer token implementation, with the opportunity to help drive product adoption.
Some things you might work on during your Digital Solutions rotation include:
- Business analytics lead: Build, manage, communicate and drive goals and KPI’s for ecosystem token optimization
- Client enablement: Support implementation efforts by creating and managing analytical tools, metrics, trends, dashboards and best practices, and with ad-hoc analysis
- Strategic initiatives: Own and drive strategic optimization initiatives end-to-end, working cross-functionally across teams towards time-sensitive goals and outcomes.
- Engage directly with Visa’s issuers and external partners to help further optimize product performance and expand product adoption.
- Influence Visa data structures and reporting tools for new products and solutions.
We are seeking an innovative and analytical thinker to execute on our data-driven strategies. You will get chance to leverage your business acumen, programming skills, technical knowledge of big data and machine learning techniques. This function is critical in building market-relevant fraud solutions for our clients and intellectual property for Visa.
Some things you may do during your Data Science rotation include:
- Conducting transaction data analysis and developing advanced statistical models within our distributed computing environment using big data technologies for internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Identify strategic and tactical innovation opportunities around data and data-related processes that will promote fact-based decisioning processes and scalable solutions.
- Work with regional and global Data Science teams to develop high-quality analytic products and solutions that promote growth and business development for the region
- Collaborate with technology partners to build an Analytics Technology Ecosystem that supports advanced modelling and decisioning.
- Compile complex predictive model packages for production deployment; support model installations, and monitor and calibrate production models
- Find opportunities to create and automate repeatable analyses or build self-service tools
- Support sales and marketing efforts with sound statistical and financial analysis; execute ad-hoc analyses to meet the fast-changing market demands
- Conduct transaction data analyses with Hadoop/Cloud and big data technologies
The global client services group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, and processors worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting, as well as proactive client engagement and driving strategic initiatives & services implementation.
Some things you might work on during your CS rotation include:
- Respond to routine operational service and support inquiries from Visa client institutions.
- Provide information and direction for clients regarding VisaNet Core Application Services, General Transaction Research, Billing, User ID and other queries.
- Perform transaction and process research to analyze potential technical or operational problems or issues.
- Manage few basic or pre-basic level implementation projects with Visa client entities
- Log service requests plus resolutions in a timely and accurate manner for call or problem tracking and knowledge base software applications.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring:
Merchant Sales & Acquiring Team helps merchants and acquirers grow through innovative offerings that enable secure, digital commerce. We are focused on building deeper merchant and acquirer relationships by helping these partners solve their complex and varied needs, including: Growing sales and customer loyalty, expanding access and usage, enabling omni-channel commerce experiences, reducing risk and fraud, streamlining operations and reducing complexity, and protect and grow PV/revenue contribution
Some things you might work on during your MS&A rotation include (but not limited):
- Support the team in the development of new initiatives/solutions, implement marketing/usage initiatives targeting traditional and new merchant segments
- Supporting in developing and growing Visa’s business with clients
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and functions to assure an appropriate and timely response to clients’ requests and needs
- Reporting, researching and analysis
- Proactively provide continuous feedback for improving existing processes and activities
- Currently in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program ( Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics)
- Graduate by summer 2021 (Fresh graduates)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
Below are the rotation breakdown for the available roles:
1. Marketing / Product / Business Development
2. Digital Solutions / Data Science / Client Services
3. Merchant Sales & Acquiring / Product / Marketing
Please share your preference (if any) once contacted. Kindly note that this is subject to availability and background fit.