- Ability to demonstrate your genuine interest in investment management and financial markets (past investing experience, knowledge of key market trends and news, CFA program participation or desire to do so);
- Ability to work full time or at least 30 hours;
- Penultimate year students or graduates in Economics, Finance or quantitative/related fields are preferred;
- Upper-intermediate English or higher;
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, ability to work with large sets of data and structure information visually;
- Some knowledge in one of the following is a plus: financial modelling, accounting, corporate finance, economics;
- Past internships in related fields is a plus.
What you will do:
We expect proactive approach and ability to lead projects independently following the short period of preparation. Particular areas of concentration will depend on our business needs, candidate’s abilities/previous experience/willingness, and include the following:
- Coverage and research of US stock, IPO/pre-IPO and other equity-related securities;
- Generating and analyzing wide range of investment ideas for implementing in structured products;
- Generating and analyzing ideas in fixed income (HY bonds) for our Sovcom HY USD hedge fund as well as clients’ portfolios;
- Preparing marking materials, pitches and investors presentations;
- Coverage of markets, diving deep into complicated investment themes and preparation of analytical memos.
What we provide:
- Ability to learn much in short period of time, widen your understanding of financial markets and become an expert / project leader in one of topics;
- Ability to get promotion to full-time position (for Intern) and to Analyst / Senior Analyst (for Junior Intern);
- Ability to get Financial Advisor government certification, fees will be paid by us;
- Friendly and young team of professionals with strong experience in financial industry (Deutsche Bank, EY, BCS, etc.);
- Office with great landscape view on Krasnopresnenskaya Nab.
How to apply:
- Please send us CV titled “NameSurname_Position” at firstname.lastname@example.org subject “Sovcombank WM – Intern” (choose appropriate) until 1 March 2021. Please include a short motivation letter (no more than 200 words). Please note that candidates will be considered on “first come – first served” principle.
Если вам надо посоветоваться, как откликнуться, подходит ли ваше резюме, что говорить, как говорить, как проходить интервью и т.д. - пишем мне на email@example.com или находим меня в ТМ (@vikapralich) или в ВК. Обязательно указывайте свой год выпуска с МИЭФ