- In-depth analysis of investment opportunities (including market research, validation of the business model and its sustainability);
- Financial modeling and business valuation, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
- Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
- Financial and business due diligence and verification of provided data;
- Active participation in client meetings;
- Business development streams and critical review of new business opportunities.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance (Investment Banking, PE and VC, Strategy Consulting, Equity Research);
- Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics/physics (HSE, NES, MSU, MIPT);
- Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
- High motivation and ability to work extra hours;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, economics, and accounting concepts (CFA, ACCA, CAIA is a plus);
- Focus on constant professional and personal development;
- Responsible and strong team player focused on the final result;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines while working in multitask environment;
- High attention to detail;
- Fluency in English.
- High competitive salary as in foreign investment banks;
- Transparent bonus system;
- High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Steep learning curve across several finance practices;
- Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with young and motivated team members;
- Opportunity to lead new business lines worldwide;
- Position in Moscow or Dubai (a temporary residence permit can be provided).
Please, send your CV and CL to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Email title – “Analyst | Fordewind”