· Execution of fx/rates/commodity trades (forwards, swaps, options, IRS, xccy swaps, caps/floors)
· Training of internal clients in new products and best execution practices.
· Marketing of our products.
· Everyday pricing of derivatives products to our Clients.
· Verification of trade documentation.
· Last year bachelor students/recent graduates in Economics and Finance/ Banks and Finance with ability to work full time.
· Previous internships in banks, rating agencies or consulting is a plus.
· Knowledge of capital markets, OTC products and understanding of derivative products pricing.
· Financial modelling skills.
· Excellent MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Python and Bloomberg terminal is a plus.
· Full time job.
· Competitive compensation.
· Regular professional trainings.
· Opportunity to work in a young, motivated team.
· Active corporate sport life.
Please send your CV to email@example.com