What you'll do as a ‘Junior Equity Analyst’ on the Equity Research Team at SOVA:
SOVA's Equity Research Team provides comprehensive analytical coverage of the Russian and emerging markets economies and investable securities, helping our clients stay ahead of the curve and capitalise on investment opportunities in the equity, fixed income, commodity and derivative products markets.
A successful candidate will join SOVA Capital’s Research team as a Junior Equity Analyst and work with (and learn from) a top-tier team of professionals with years of experience in Russian and international stock markets. Some of the position’s day-to-day responsibilities will include collecting and interpreting corporate and industry data; analyzing financial statements; financial modeling, forecasting and valuation; contributing to research publications; and helping to identify attractive opportunities in Russian and international stock markets.
Qualities that make great candidates:
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a Russian or international university in finance, accounting, economics or math and statistics;
· CFA (one or more levels passed) or ACCA (a few papers passed) is a plus;
· Up to two years of experience at an investment or major consulting/audit firm, preferably involving asset/equity valuation. Specific industry experience (Technology, Banking, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Retail & Consumer) is a plus;
· Outstanding quantitative, financial modeling and valuation skills and the ability to deal with large amounts of complex (and sometimes unstructured) data; strong communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas concisely; the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and work in a high-paced, intellectually challenging environment;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel). Knowledge of data science tools is a plus;
· Advanced English is a must.
· Location - Moscow-City
· Full-time job
· Permanent contract
· Competitive salary
· Comfortable office
· Social package
Please send your CV to email@example.com