Skyeng Investment Department team comprised of top-performers from J.P. Morgan, Sberbank CIB, Yandex M&A and VTB Capital is looking for a strong candidate to join the team and participate in corporate finance projects related to fundraising, capital markets, M&A, market/equity research and investor relations. Compared to the sell-side, we do what matters for the business and learn from the best business leaders on a daily basis. You will work closely with top management and will lead the strategic transformation of Skyeng as one of the most promising global EdTech players.
We are looking for a full-time Analyst and for an Off-cycle Intern.
- Managing fundraising activities with top-tier investors;
- M&A deals execution: identification of targets, negotiations, Due Diligence, preparation of transaction materials, and management of internal workstreams;
- Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
- Managing day-to-day communication with our top-tier investors;
- Preparation of presentation materials with assistance from the presentations team (no formatting);
- Leading select internal workstreams.
- Ability to learn best practices from best-in-class EdTech team globally;
- High level of independence with significant opportunities for career growth with “up or out” policy;
- Highly competitive compensation policy;
- Path to participation in Long Term Incentive compensation program;
- A western corporate culture with fast-paced decision making;
- Flexible ‘work from home’ / ‘work from office’ policy;
- Newly renovated office at Taganskaya;
- Opportunity to transition to other departments/business verticals within Company in mid-term.
- Top-tier university with Economics/Finance/Math major;
- Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks;
- Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting;
- Availability to work full-time and hard-working;
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user;
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject: Investment Department – [Position] - CV - [NAME SURNAME]. First come, first served.